Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas!

So, it's been a while... again.... but I figured since it's the Christmas season I should take some time to talk about how grateful I am to be a part of such a wonderful life.  Since being married my husband and I have been blessed in so many amazing ways and I know it is because of our faith.  I have had an awesome semester this fall but I am glad it's over and I can start on a very relaxing winter break!  As we go into this Christmas season I just want to remind everyone about the true reason for Christmas and why it's so special.  I watched "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" a few nights ago and for the first time I noticed in the beginning how it's trying to portray all the crazyness that Christmas has become trying to buy gifts, gifts, gifts, gifts, gifts! even little Cindy Lou Who thinks it's nuts and she should be a little kid wanting the gifts!  Christmas is not about the presents.  It's about family, and love, and the birth of our wonderful Savior! 
Like the Grinch said, "maybe Christmas doesn't come from a store, Maybe Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more." 
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and remember our beloved Savior and all he has done for us.

We Love You!

Love, The Starks

No comments:

Post a Comment